(keitai-l) Hypothetical question: Will IMode be truly international?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 11/08/00
Hi Keitai-l,

I have a totally hypothetical question...imagine there is a Japan
based official IMode service which is by design multilingual and
because of it's usefulness could work in every country in the
world...now imagine IMode will expand it's services to Europe or the
wireless prairie USA (somebody privately called USA the prairie and
Japan the young pioneer town...good example).

Do I have to make a new contract with DoCoMo Europe and DoCoMo
USA or can I expand the contract (means: one invoice per month for
every global transaction) with DoCoMo Japan to be included also
in the official directorys of the USA or Europe based services?

Remember: This is totally hypothetical.

TIA,

Juergen - http://www.nooper.com