(keitai-l) Re: Location based foo

From: Heimo Laukkanen <huima_at_wapit.com>
Date: 11/14/00
Juergen Specht wrote:

> Even if Japan is totally commercial and advertisement driven, I still
> don't believe that advertisements on mobile phone are a Killer
> Application. But the other strategy: Annoy thousand of users with
> advertisements until you can charge a service fee to avoid ad's on
> their phone could work. No joke.

,-)

Point is that when getting into a mall you could get the latest info
about stores, and plan your shopping trip -- " Cool Madonnas ultra rare
platinum latex single on sale". This was one point mentioned on a IDC
survey they did for American teens, while doing research about location
based services.

-huima