(keitai-l) Re: Location based foo

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 11/14/00
HL> Slice and dice. The point is that besides the location marketers need to
HL> have more info about the potential customer and the subscriber to their
HL> service. What does he or she like or disleke etc. Normal things.
This system exists in the manifestation of the J-Phone Service
"Station"...funny is, that nobody really heard so much about this
service. I would think that it is not really successful.
I can not find the URL right now, search here:
http://www.j-phone.com/index.html

or here:
http://www.mobilemediajapan.com/stories/storyReader$626

HL> GIF! JPEG!
Did I look that I photograph posters? I prefer to photograph the
originals :)

Juergen, Tokyo. Around 24 degrees celsius (thanks to my heater!)