(keitai-l) Re: Click Through

From: George P.Taylor IX <taylor_at_ctrvc.com>
Date: 11/15/00
Annie,

If you are a Japanese teenager, I', sure that you would love to have a way
of communicating to all your friends that you are at a specific place and
want to be contacted by all your friends in the area, perhaps to go to the
cinema or for a drink or whatever. I don't think it's an obverrated service
and it does have the potential of actually becoming a killer app.

Kind regards
Annie

Have you heard of or used "imaHima!"  It does exactly this.