(keitai-l) Re: imahima.com

From: Sourav Kundu <souravk_at_mastek.co.jp>
Date: 11/15/00
I was just going to mention imahima.com the great i-mode concept
that could eventually also be a business model for LBS Advertising.
Very simple but very strong model.

But imahima.com (by the way it was done by an Indian guy here
in Tokyo) has its own problems in the concept, which is why Venture
Capital funding was not possible. That is - the concept can be
easily used for illegal trafficking of drugs, and even to lure
young people into potentially dangerous traps. No VC is funding
imahima.com - nor any bank loan was possible as far as I know.
But the concept is now patented worldwide. Great concept.

Could be easily used as a i-mode YP (yellow page) service with
local ads combined with LBS. In fact that is what I am trying
to do currently.

cheers

--kundu