(keitai-l) Re: popular i-mode sites subsidized by advertising..

From: Markus Jokinen <markus.jokinen_at_ioboxgroup.com>
Date: 11/21/00
I did visit Digital Street last week and the brothers (founders) seemed to
be very exited about the opportunities. Their banner advertising grew 8
times since last year and this year they believe their banner advertising
will grow over 10 times.

According to the guys there are over 600 000 access times / hits per day.

They also mentioned that mostly major foreign Internet players are
interested in to buy the company. These names include Lycos, Yahoo, Excite
etc. Personally i believe it is only matter of time when the guys will cash
out or when a venture capilists takes a share of the company. Jeff pls visit
the company and mail me your thoughs.

Markus Jokinen
New Innovations Team
Terra Mobile (Part of Telefonica & Terra-Lycos)