(keitai-l) Re: Strategis numbers...

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 11/30/00
"Eijkemans, Paul" wrote:

> "How many people are paying for I-Mode because they have checked the box on
> the
> form, knowing that it is hot, and how many people are actually using it" is
> something
> I am interested in.

I heard from DoCoMo statistics about how many % of users access actual
imode-webpages (i.e. they differentiate between pure email use and actual
webpage access), they have statistics about the average pages imode
subscribers view etc. To summarize in one sentence: most of the 15 million
imode subscribers which all pay their basic subscription (otherwise they
get cut off pretty soon), don't only pay this subscription and don't only
send a lot of emails, but also a very high percentage does a substantial
amount of daily imode-web browsing.

Best regards,

Gerhard
fasol@eurotechnology.com