(keitai-l) Re: Statistics I haven't faked myself

From: <NYoung_at_jup.com>
Date: 12/18/00
Hey Norman,

i think that basically, DoCoMo is trying to move the attention away from
entertainment and the teens because when they start moving into other
countries, they will have to push the more corporate apps..So they want to
dispel the fact that it is solely entertainment, solely a teen thing and not
set itself up for failure. though of course it is the young'uns in Japan
that were the early adopters and then it moved to older consumer mainstream.
but-they have to prove that, "its not just a japan thing. "--and are sending
the -local content for local markets message..

I think that the median age was 25 or 30?

Nina
---