(keitai-l) Re: GFORT and E-707/gimcracks and whirlygigs

From: <Brett.Shore_at_ogilvy.com>
Date: 12/18/00
The reason not much is being said about the Sony keitai is there's not much
to say really. The Sony wm network newmedia player is the size of a lighter
and quite cool. The 502it is also cool.
Do I feel driven to get out my hot gluegun and slap the 2 together? Not
really.
By the time I can actually concider downloading mp3s economically on my
handset, this model will be heaped on the dustbin.
If I'm going to carry around a $400 brick, I'd at least want a larger TFT
screen or any perceived benefit besides getting to untangle headphone wires
each time I want to answer my phone.
Sony usually "gets it" which is why I'm surprised at the unsexiness of this
product.
Brett

"WorldSecure Server <ogilvy.com>" made the following
 annotations on 12/17/00 22:04:38
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Ogilvy Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.