(keitai-l) Statistics I haven't faked myself

From: Darlington <darlington_at_europe.com>
Date: 12/18/00
Perhaps soemeone closer to source (even geographically) would care to
comment, on the following figures which appear at odds with what I've read
so far:

From "DoCoMo Boosts i-mode Reach, Dec 12, 2000
[South China Morning Post] interview with NTT DoCoMo executive director
Takeshi Natsuno"
in http://www.anywhereyougo.com/ayg/ayg/wireless/Article.po?id=1569560
"The myth about iMode being targeted only at young consumers was blasted by
Mr Natsuno, who said only 7 per cent of iMode's user base were teenagers and
about 25 per cent were in the 40-year-old age bracket.
Mr Natsuno attributed that statistic to the fact that iMode offered a
technology platform for various mobile e-commerce content, such as banking.
'Of the more than 700 content partners we have, 320 are banks,' he said."

So...
7% = teenager
25% = 40-year-old age bracket (how wide is the bracket - 20 years?)
68% = ??

Norman