(keitai-l) Re: Japanese phone numbers

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 01/25/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
> On the one hand, I understand Nick and Jani's
>perspective.  I can imagine clicking on a hyperlink and being unpleasantly
>surprised as my phone starts dialing.

The other issue - and the main one for me - is that when you scroll down a
page on an imode phone, the cursor hops from link to link, slowing the
scroll down. So the more links on a  page, the more painful scrolling
becomes.

This is why I am particularly interested in the opinions of people who
actually USE imode on a  daily basis as the "problem" may not be apparent
to people on the list who do not have first hand experience of imode. If
people respond in this thread could they also say whether they have/use
imode....  ?

Regards nick