(keitai-l) Re: grass greener

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 02/09/01
I think you have missed the point. Even if you take as totally true the recent
reports that user numbers are inflated, there are still TENS OF MILLIONS of
people using their cellphones for email and data, and growing by over 50,000 a
day.

The future of the Internet is not the PC, it's wireless. This is the third phase
of the Net:
1 - The Beginning (ArpaNet, etc)
2 - Even my mom uses the net (AOL, Yahoo!,etc)
3 - Everyone in the world on the Net (fixed wireless across Africa, half a
billion Chinese with cellphones, etc.)

r e n