(keitai-l) Re: determining what is an i-mode page

From: Craig Dunn <craig.dunn_at_conceptdevelopment.net>
Date: 02/16/01
lauren,

>>We'll also be looking for good start sites.  So, I'd appreciate any
>>suggestions, including the URLs of your own i-mode sites.  (Please mail me
>>directly w/ these, as I don't want to clutter the list!)

i've implemented the ROBOTS.TXT 'idea' on my site www.chiizu.com (or
http://i.chiizu.com for imode if you prefer - same site)

unfortunately our site is not very 'search' friendly -- most of the
functionality is behind a user login.

for the record, i think a parenthesised (Google) in your USER-AGENT string
is essential [i'd argue that the word ROBOT in there would be helpful too),
as it helps the site owner track robots on the site, allowing them to
monitor crawling behaviour, and alerting them to possible problems with
their ROBOTS.TXT file...

cd