(keitai-l) Re: Invitation to our 1st Mobile Economy & mobiliser IRC Chat Event, 18.06.01, 18.00

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 06/13/01
On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Jan Michael Hess wrote:

> PPS: We won't tell you now who is invited, but among them are leading
> executives in VCs, incubators, application startups, operators,
> device manufacturers, ... & quite a number of press people.

	I didn't know executives and VC's could irc ;)

	I bet some VC is going to look for a company owning this
	irc thingie (the hugely scalable instant messaging platform
	enabling point to point communication) to invest some VC
	money on it.

	Ok. Jokes aside. Its a great idea to use irc for such thing.
	Hope it works.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/