(keitai-l) Re: i-mode in the UK

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_morganstanley.com>
Date: 06/13/01
This quote makes the same old, tired WAP vs i-mode mistake.
There is no i-mode technology. I-mode is a business model and a brand.
Anyone who ever thought AT&T would build a PDCP network with all
Japanese hardware (just like DoCoMo's network) is just plain silly. I
will now file Peter Friedland in the "people who think they are experts
but don't seem to know enough about technology" category.

r e n

--
ascii:	r	e	n	f	i	e	l	d
octal:	\162	\145	\156	\146	\151	\145	\154	\144

e-business technologies | engineering and strategy

"Connecting people, ideas and capital,
we will be the world's first choice
for achieving financial aspirations"

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature