(keitai-l) Re: Invitation to our 1st Mobile Economy & mobiliser IRC Chat Event, 18.06.01, 18.00

From: Chris Lowery <chris_at_onegoodwindow.com>
Date: 06/13/01
Michael Turner:
> Partly because I'm still holding out for an extra 50 cents per
> impersonation per hour.  He's saying the quality has to go
> down as the number of spoofs goes up.  I say that my
> personality typically fragments much more cleanly with
> increasing performance pressure.  *Sigh*.  He just doesn't
> understand how we professionals work!
>
> (Natasha can't help me this time because she doesn't get
> home from her hostessing job until a few hours later.)

Michael: (sharpening pointy mustache) I am leading VC executive.
I wish to hear more about your mobile games for hunting animals,
such as moose and squirrel.

Natasha: (via SMS) B*RIS. LOOK OUT, DYNAMITE IN SACK.

Michael: (waggling eyebrows) With a line like that who needs a
press release? I'm relieved already. Is this show catered? Cause
I'd hate to think somebody wasn't catering to me. Oh me!

Marx family trust, LLC: Hold it right there.

-chris

poor jansan. he invites us all and we just make fun.

--
Chris Lowery - Emergency Interface Technician - www.onegoodwindow.com
"doctor, heal thyself."