(keitai-l) Re: Men Talk More on Cellular Telephones, Survey Shows

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/15/01
I agree, Andrea. Do you know whether women actually talk more in Japan, or
have higher Keitai bills? I doubt that this information is available.

But does anyone except DoCoMo/AU/Jphone have such statistics
in relevant numbers, and do DoCoMo/AU/Jphone release such data?

Usually commercial studies only cover selections of 1000 users, and I am never
sure how reliable it is to extrapolate from 1000 users to 30 million.

Gerhard
http://www.eurotechnology.com/