(keitai-l) Re: smdEd iMelody editor and iAppli

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 06/18/01
The Theta editor http://composer.thetamusic.com actually has an English
interface. If your browser has Japanese language support then it rather
cleverly shows you the content in Japanese only. However if you load the
applet from a non Japanese enabled browser the whole app is available in
English. I only discovered this after spending a long time reading the
Japanese and then demoing on a colleague's machine where it magically
appeared in Eigo.

John

John Whelan PhD
Alatto Ltd.