(keitai-l) Re: Approved J-Phone developer?

From: Gary James <gary.james_at_lincmedia.co.jp>
Date: 06/19/01
My company isn't an official provider.  One of our partner companies is an
official provider.  We do the development, they do the marketing etc.

I would imagine the process is similar to becoming an official i-mode
provider.  J-Phone probably have a contents division.  Get in touch with
them (I don't know any contact information though).

Gary.