(keitai-l) Re: does anyone know how many Java-enabled phones have been sold in Japan?

From: <michael_at_haa.com.tw>
Date: 07/12/01
from http://www.nttdocomo.com/i/i_m_scr.html
the total subscribers is about 19500 thousands on 2001 Jan.
the total subscribers is about 25269 thousands on 2001 July. 8.

Java phone was first launched on 2001 Jan

so since Java phone was available,
4260/(25269-19500)=73.8% subcribers choose i-appli rather than non-java
i-mode.

Wa! that's huge success for Java in wireless market.

How do u think?

Michael