(keitai-l) Re: Hanpake?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 07/13/01
On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Manish Prabhune wrote:

> Though the browser look and feel can be improved,
> for the time being I am just happy when the message flashes
> that it will cost me 2.1 yen instead of 4.32 yen for a certain page.

Interesting! So they "pay" you only 2.22 yen per page to track your
browsing habits in almost perfect detail.

Do the forms you submit go back through them, too, so they can pick up
all your passwords and so on?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>  +81 3 5778 0123   de gustibus, aut bene aut nihil

Basically, a tool is an object that enables you to take advantage of the laws
of physics and mechanics in such a way that you can seriously injure yourself.
                                             --Dave Barry