(keitai-l) Re: iappli download for emulator without docomo email address

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/14/01
I agree that using IP's for security is generally bad form.  IP's can be
spoofed.  IP's aren't unique, nor are they necessarily the same every time for
a user - e.g. NTT & AOL users appear to come from one of a few proxy servers.
However, screening by IP does appear to be effective in keeping people from
downloading content to their browsers, especially i-appli's

--Jason