(keitai-l) Re: iappli download for emulator without docomo email address

From: Nik Frengle <eseller_at_eimode.com>
Date: 07/15/01
Ok, other Nick, I actually have to admit that I use all of the techniques I
can to figure out who people are, including sniffing their IP. And for
pretty much the same reasons you mention below. It was more of a rhetorical
question. And using the part of the IP that doesn't change with every
request combined with the user agent is fine for most applications, since
most users will happily go wherever they are directed, which you can do
pretty well using those two variables.
Cheers,
Nik