(keitai-l) Re: iappli download for emulator without docomo email address

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 07/16/01
On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Nick May wrote:

> well yes, the question is not what he wants but what we want to give him.
> And maybe I want to give him a "lottsa ads, rich content" experience....

Well, yes, but you give my spider a "lotssa ads, rich content" experience
that that link is not suitable for any mobile users, and mark it as such.
So when a i-mode user asks for mobile-friendly bookmarks based on his
PC bookmarks, your site gets left off the list.

Nor is my spider likely to buy much from your advertisers. :-)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>  +81 3 5778 0123   de gustibus, aut bene aut nihil

Basically, a tool is an object that enables you to take advantage of the laws
of physics and mechanics in such a way that you can seriously injure yourself.
                                             --Dave Barry