(keitai-l) Re: i-motion Mpeg3

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 07/19/01
somebody@wapspace said
> > Thanks Juergen. Maybe some day you see my point. I like
> > you, don't get me wrong.

Juergen:
> Hey, this list is not about liking or not, or are you
> in the dating business? Until today you never introduced
> yourself properly and you use a free webmail service.
> How should anybody in this list trust your information?
> Maybe you are just me with a different alias to plug
> Nooper links in this list?

Natasha tells me that she's dated this guy and that he's
every bit as real she is.  (Being made of bits, she should
know.)  Says he's not her type, but might be just perfect
for you ;-)

I retract what I said earlier, btw, about video being
an unlikely killer app for mobile.  I forgot about dating
services.  Who, after all, wouldn't prefer to have the
prospective mate in the palm of his/her hand, even
before the first date?   For most of us, it's the last
chance we'll have anyway.....

No vibrator jokes now please.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com