(keitai-l) Re: Subsidising handsets

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/30/01
It is not true that DoCoMo does not subsidise phones.

Rather I was just yesterday taking a look around a mobile shop,
and found that the D209i mobiles now are at 0 yen. It was a comfort to
have that keitai in hand a year back, but now .............

Also if we look at prices of the 503i series, the advent of Java phones from
J-Phone
has well hit 503i series of Docomo. The N503i which was in the 30000 yen
range
is now close to 15800 yen in two months....

Manish
www.imodeindia.com