(keitai-l) Re: Sense of video on wireless phones (was:Re:i-motion Mpeg3)

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 08/08/01
> While I tend to agree with you, watching content on the big screen and
> watching it on a make-you-go-blind keitai screen are a far cry from tape
> walkmans and MP3 players, because the technology for audio devices got
> smaller as did the media, but in the case of keitai screens, they are
> getting bigger... for a reason. People don't like to look at small
> screens.

People....? Or just you? Don't you think that ONE american guy
living in Japan should not speak for 120million Japanese
people while 80% of them have NO contact with any
foreigners? Did you talked to them all? You must be very
busy ;)

FYI: The new Panasonic phone has a screen resolution about
doubled compared to any brandnew phone but with the screen
size of a standard Java phone. It really makes sense to watch
videos on this phone, since the quality is pretty good and
it's a serious alternative to make people jealous who just
can read i-mode sites on the train:

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=17&l=en

> Made in DNA

I really have nothing against Nicknames, but the trust I put
into information I read in random mailing lists from random
people with random nicknames is pretty low. I really wonder
why people don't put their real name and company they work
for under their statements...this gives me at least a chance
to believe the information I read.

And for all who now make a background check of me to find
out if they can trust my information, they will
find this...Yes, I can not delete and deny my past:

http://www.motivesoft.demon.co.uk/cyberzoo/makingof.htm

:)

> Moped Ronin: Nooper-Free Japan Zone
               ^^^^^^
You must be another personality of Michael 'Natasha' Turner...
Michael, I found already your A. Pennington LiveJournal website!
You are way too easy to discover!

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht [Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc.] http://nooper.com