(keitai-l) OT: Re: Re: Sense of video on wireless phones (was:Re:i-motion Mpeg3)

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/08/01
Juergen, in full cry:

> > Made in DNA
>
> I really have nothing against Nicknames, but the trust I put
> into information I read in random mailing lists from random
> people with random nicknames is pretty low. I really wonder
> why people don't put their real name and company they work
> for under their statements...this gives me at least a chance
> to believe the information I read.

I wonder if we aren't overdue for another keitai party, to
remind everybody that people on this list are....well, people,
and that they should both present themselves as such, and treat
others as such.  (Any ad hominem comments I might have
made against Bernard Kowarsch are clearly exempt, since
I wrote and debugged early versions of Bernard :-)

Traci's vegetarian-friendly meatspace (The Pink Cow)
is taking party bookings, and I have been toying with the
idea of just scheduling something, but haven't yet taken
the leap (as it were.)

> > Moped Ronin: Nooper-Free Japan Zone
>                ^^^^^^
> You must be another personality of Michael 'Natasha' Turner...
> Michael, I found already your A. Pennington LiveJournal website!
> You are way too easy to discover!

Actually, I have Pennington's stuff farmed out to *my* ghostwriter.

I think maybe we should leave off with the Natasha references in
view of all the new people on the list who won't get them.
Especially since, as Giles Richter pointed out to me the other
day, it's no longer a running joke, but a limping one.

Michael Pennington Natasha Turner
leap@increasingly-confused.org