(keitai-l) CHTML question

From: Joshua <joshua_at_ltlglobal.com>
Date: 08/17/01
This is my first post to this list so feel free to berate me for aparent
stupidity.  On the other hand if you actually know the answer to my question
you may also feel free to help me out when you're done.  Cheers either way.

Here goes.

Can the telephone number tag <A href="tel:00099995555">  support pauses and
seccondary numbers (like extensions)?

A modem driver, on windows for example, can interpret
00099995555,,,1,,,2
as dial 00099995555;  wait 3 time units; dial 1; wait three more; dial 2
all together the whole command contains 19 char. less than the 24 max.

This is all the help I could find from Dococo:
"
* No anchor will appear unless a phone number is written in the format of <A
href="tel:">
* The maximum length of a character string that can be recognized as a phone
number is 24 characters.
* This tag supports "# dial service".
"
            - http://www.nttdocomo.com/i/tag/a.html

I dont really understand what "# dial service" means but I dont believe it
answers my question.
Thanks in advance for the insightful answers I'm going to recieve.

Cheers,

Joshua