(keitai-l) Re: Some iAppli questions

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/17/01
Hmmm I had earlier a similar question about being able to dial thru iAppli.
I had got answers as "no". There is no way one could dial through an iAppli.

I recently browsed the KDDI specs and found that they have an API
which lets you access the phone book. but not sure again if you could
dial thru their midlets either.

Anyone else got anything to share?

Regards
Manish