(keitai-l) Re: 24-bit PNG images to EZWeb phones?

From: Darren Cook <darrenj_at_flyingcolor.com>
Date: 08/22/01
>         GIF support (among
>         JPG and PNG) is one of  the most basic building blocks of many PHP
>         applications. Unisys patent issue sholdn't be an issue out of US.

I thought you could have GIF or JPG/PNG, but not all three in the same
version of php (which means on the same web server unless you're getting
fancy). If it's possible, can you give more information/a link?

>         1) patched GD extension for PHP which includes a resize function
>         with bicubic interpolation: ImageCopyResizedBicubic()

Thanks for the tip. I found more info in the manual contributed notes
here:
  http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.imagecopyresized.php
  http://www.alt-php-faq.org/downloads/patch

Darren