(keitai-l) Re: Network latency when using HTTPConnection

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 08/29/01
We site up a ping tool that works from our server to the DoCoMo gateway
- or any other address. This does not tell you the latency of the actual
DoCoMo network which is extremely dependent on time and location as
Juergen points out.

i-mode phones can access our ping and trace tools at
http://www.X-9.com/tools/

At some point I plan to expand these tools to calculate latency inside
the actual DoCoMo network but doing this is going to be very tricky.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com