(keitai-l) Re: SPAM banned?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/06/01
On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Tracey Northcott wrote:

> I now do not return any calls where the number is not already registered
> on my phone - so if you have called me in the last few days from a new
> number - you know why I haven't returned your call...

Is this normal that one would call back in a circumstance like
this? I've always just assumed that the person must have changed his
mind, or realized he had a wrong number or something like that, and
didn't really want to talk to me. After all, if he did want to talk,
he'd dial again, right?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 3 5778 0123   http://www.netbsd.org