(keitai-l) Re: Multimodal technology

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 11/06/01
    I am curious what you mean by "synchronization" of "voice" and "data."
Could you be a little more specific.  If I were to try to answer it
I would have to say both its been done years ago AND that it
hasn't been done yet AND it is being done right now in various places.

brice franc wrote:

> Does anybody have any insights on the development of multimodal technology, ie
> synchronization of voice and data on mobiles ?
>
> What are the other prominent players in that field ? Which are the revenue
> models of these players (are the clients mobile operators and/or content
> providers ?)
>
> In particular, I am wondering if NTT Docomo is developing such technology
> inhouse.
>
> Brice

-Paul Lester
(at home, checking my mail)
pbl1@cornell.edu
http://members.tripod.com/~pbl1/

"Don't Forget to Try in Mind"
      "May the Force be with you"
              "Ketchup is Good"
-"Ketchup, natto and kimchee, that`s what Wogis are made of"