(keitai-l) does redirection work with iappli?

From: naveen <nimmavanu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/16/01
hi,
I am calling a Http connection to a JSP page from an iAppli, the jsp page
based on certain parameters redirects to a servlet. When HttpConnection's
connect method is called I get Connection Exception with status
10(HTTP_ERROR, which means the response was not 2xx). Ofcourse reponse will
be 3xx as there is a redirection.
Does it mean that I cant get a Http connection to redirect by itself...?
This is my code,
HttpConnection  httpconnectionObj= (HttpConnection)Connector.open(SSERNAME,
Connector.READ,true);
httpconnectionObj.setRequestMethod(HttpConnection.GET);
httpconnectionObj.connect();
InputStream  inputstreamObj= httpconnectionObj.openInputStream();

thanks
naveen