(keitai-l) Re: iMode Mail

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 11/16/01
Craig,

I am not sure I understand your question fully.

It is of course possible to write a popmail reader as a java iappli (we have
written one ourselves) and I am sure there are several cHTML sites that
allow you to read popmail. Both of these methods allow user to read mail
from any popmail server.

Perhaps there was something more specific that you were asking about?

John

www.alatto.com