(keitai-l) Re: i-mode scripting

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 11/23/01
But Nik "Black Mail" Frengle,

>>But maybe it makes sense to order it?
> A disingenous question, since I am quite sure that you
> will be buying this book or getting a complimentary copy
> from one of the authors. I just can't stand it when
> shameless plugs for books come up on this list.

this was a serious suggestion. If somebody wonders about the
scripting language i-mode uses and never saw an i-mode
phone in action, I strongly suggest to look into a book.
Especially this one, because it was written by people who
understand something about this topic.

And maybe you saw that my name is not on the list of
authors, so it's not a plug, just a suggestion.

If you are jealous now and have to plug your own book with
totally useless mails which just fill up innocent peoples
mailboxes, I wonder how much you understand about marketing.

No reply necessary, thanks.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/