(keitai-l) Re: Accesng web server

From: Maneesh Agarwal <maneesh_at_netesoft.com>
Date: 11/27/01
hi dibyendu
If your jar file is in not in your server, then you need to move the jar and
jam file to the webserver and then acess the file.
I think in Doja nyou can not download a jam or jar file.
Use i-jade emulators.
go to http://zentek.com
and downlaod an emulator,
In these emulators you will be able to access the jam/jar file on your
webserver,

try that and u will surely be able to run yopur application

Maneesh Agarwal
http://www.imodez.com
http://www.virelex.com