(keitai-l) Matsushita vs Panasonic...

From: jr_pascual <jr_pascual_at_wanadoo.es>
Date: 12/17/01
Does anyone know if Matsushita and Panasonic are the same?
If the answer is yes, why i-mode phones are branded Matsushita and EZ-web and J-sky phones are branded Panasonic?

By the way, is there any J-Sky phone by Sony? According to one of the free papers written by Jeffrey L. Funk (these papers are very interesting and I recommend you to read them) Sony was a supplier for Tsuka Cellular (I suppose he mean Digital Tu-Ka), which became part of J-Phone. As far as I know, Sony doesn't manufacture phones for J-Phone any more.

Thanks a lot for your answers!.
Si no encuentras lo que buscas... =BFa qu=E9 est=E1s esperando para entrar en www.wanadoo.es?
Con nuestro nuevo motor de b=FAsqueda conseguir=E1s m=E1s r=E1pido resultados de actualidad, personalizados y renovados diariamente.