(keitai-l) Re: European mobile contents

From: Arjen van Blokland <ab_at_tkk.att.ne.jp>
Date: 01/21/02
As I already mentioned the prices for content delivered in Europe are much
higher than in Japan. In SMS you pay per event.

SMS messages itself costs between 10-25 dollar cent per message. It is
still cheaper than mobile phone calls.

Very interesting to see if KPN is applying SMS billing schemes for imode
email or if they take DoCoMo pricing scheme.

Arjen van Blokland
www.104.com