(keitai-l) Re: Testing on different emulators

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 01/23/02
Kyle implies a point that I think is worth making explicit:

Without emulators, not nearly as many people would be
writing to the keitai, and this generates business for the
testing services.  Without testing services, not many
keitai apps would be worth using, so not many people
would want to write for this medium.

It's neatly symbiotic, at least for the time being.  ("Oh no!
It's the 'business ecosystem' metaphor!")

-m