(keitai-l) Re: mInt (Mobile Internet) Product Release - FREE - Check it out!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 01/23/02
> On the other hand, it's not obviously closed source either.
> There is not even a copyright notice in anything I've looked
> at so far, amazingly.

Anybody noticed that this system is able to enhance your Keitai
experience by inventing the so called "Pinocchio Effect"?
I am pretty impressed with the flexible rendering as seen on
this page:

http://demo.intadev.com/admin_zone/page_list.jsp
(the link above works with any browser, even with the wrong ones)

If the function of expanding the screen size of your Keitai
related to the content just would be an Keitai included feature,
I would even update my private ancient one!

:)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, Clown, Nooper.com - Weird Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA insulting, develepelment, kicking: http://nooper.co.jp/