(keitai-l) IRmc (Infra-red Mobile Communication) with 503 series

From: Arun N <arun.n_at_eximsoft.com>
Date: 01/28/02
Hi All,
            I need to send some data to another device through the infra-red port from my i-mode.The 503 series supports data exchange through the IR port. The device which receives the data is over custom device so i want to send data from the I-Appli to the other device.
I need to send some ID generated by the i-appli which will be a sequence of characters( mostly a 15 dight number ). I don't think the DOJA API or the other API allows the access the I-R port programtically .
Has anyone come accross this problem or could anyone in the list through some light on this issue as i am new to these technologies.

Thanks in advance,

regards,
Arun.N