(keitai-l) ATIP seminar: Jeff Funk on his recent book

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 01/28/02
I don't remember seeing this on the list.  I got it through
Tanya Clark's IWIC posting, and I thought it might
be worth reminding people even if they've seen it
already.

(Note the clunky ATIP signup sequence starting from
the link at the end of this message  -- I was unable
to determine, without signing up, if the seminar itself
was booked up yet -- or even still on?  Jeff?)

-michael turner
leap@gol.com

-------

ATIP TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR
-----------------------

The Mobile Internet
How Japan Dialed Up and the West Disconnected

Jeffrey L. Funk, Kobe University

Time and Date: Wednesday, 30 January 2002
               18.30-20.30

Location: Asian Technology Information Program (ATIP)
           2nd Floor Seminar Room ("Glocom Hall")
           Harks Roppongi Building, 6-15-21 Roppongi
           Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
           Tel: +81-3-5411-6670
           Email: seminar-funk@atip.or.jp

Space is limited. Please confirm attendance via online
registration (no
fax/phone). If you have any questions, concerns, or
experience any
difficulties, please contact us by email at
seminars@atip.or.jp.

To register online, please visit:
http://www.atip.org/ts/funk3.html