(keitai-l) Re: One content, one package was: Re: another book about i-mode etc. for tech guys

From: Alex Kachanov <alex_at_intadev.com>
Date: 01/30/02
Are we talking about horizontal or vertical separation?

Sure you need different content (volume, quality, and design)
for usual full-featured browsers and for mobiles.=20

But if we create content for mobiles only (phones,=20
PDAs, pocket computers, voice browsers) this separation
of content and presentation works fine. Is in't it?