(keitai-l) Re: infos about the i-mode advertising business model

From: Howard Buzick <hbuzick_at_Telephia.com>
Date: 01/31/02
Nadine-

If you can read Japanese, this is the site to look at:

http://www.d2c.co.jp/about/index.html

D2 Communications is a joint venture of NTT DoCoMo and Dentsu (Japan's
largest advertising company).  They are DoCoMo's primary advertising
partner, and there are a lot of details on their advertising model on this
site.

Even if you don't read Japanese, try sending email to one of their
addresses.  They should have English translations of presentations they have
made on the i-mode advertising model.

Good luck,
Howard