(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo in potential partnership with EPlus to launch imode in Germany

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 02/08/02
I agree whole heartedly as we spent several days trying to get colour images
displayed on the NEC DB700 Openwave browser and to no avail. It's like and
old advertisment for TVs from the seventies that I remember: "We have a
problem: How can we show you our colour TV on your Black and White Set"

The Taiwanese  manufacturers are worth watching, note recently for example
teh XDA a colour J2ME enabled device that they are supplying to BT Cellnet
(oops O2) in europe. See

http://www.mmo2.com/docs/services/xda_details.html

John

www.alatto.com