(keitai-l) Re: Fuel 3.0 from Pinpoint - v. confusing article from unstrung.com

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/13/02
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Michael Turner wrote:

> http://www.unstrung.com/server/display.php3?id=755&cat_id=2

Actually, the most painful quote for me was, "Java is the Future."

Uh...so, what are we doing right now?

Also, referring to something as being big in the future usually
seems to be the kiss of death for it. Not to denigrate Marshall
Rose, since he really is a man of great talents, but he wrote a
book in the very early nineties referring to ISO/OSI as the "Protocol
of the 90s." Seeing this just the other year, I thought, "Yeah, it
certainly is."

cjs