(keitai-l) Re: The Death of the 503i

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 02/24/02
    I have some good news for you... or bad news.
I was going to Shibuya (last Tuesday) to get a water filter and a razor and
I got a flyer that said they are selling the P503i and I think the F503i too

for 1 Yen in a store there.

    So if you go quickly to Shibuya and shop around a bit you should be able
to find that store.  Just get all the chirashi (flyers) they give you in
front of the JR station.

    I am still tempted to get one.  (Even though it has the apl bug and is
quite
slow etc etc).