(keitai-l) Re: spit! spit!

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 02/26/02
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>   [Nick, spitting:]

Do lighten up old chap!

Jeurgen and I are both blessed with a sense of humour.

Yours seems to have failed.

>> > Yes, I am sure all the people who currently make money
>> > because there are no open source tools are crying all the
>> > way to the bank, poor loves! You yourself sound quite
>> > devastated....
>>
>> I just want to encourage you :)
>>
>> Juergen
>
>Juergen is entitled to his opinion for at least one
>very good reason:

Off course Jeurgen is entitled to an opinion. On any subject, at any time.
 He needs neither you nor me to remind him of that.

>there's no system like what
>we're talking about.  Self-evidently, it hasn't been
>worth people's volunteered time, or we'd have it
>already.

So - your argument is "the fact it has not been done already means that it
is not possible" ?!

>There's certainly been time enough.  And
>ingenuity.

Only recently has the need started to become pressing to casual developers
who are used to rolling their one rather than using commercial products.

pip! pip!

(or should that be "spit! spit!")

Nick